TELUS Business Connect
The TELUS Business Connect® solution is more than an ordinary office phone. Harness the power of the Internet to easily manage calls, host audio and video conferences, setup call routing and more - all from your office phone, computer, smartphone or tablet. Upgrade your business phone system to a cloud-based VoIP solution and benefit from a full suite of business communication features with a low upfront investment and no fixed contracts. Future-proof your business by upgrading to the Cloud.
Features & Benefits
- Boost productivity - Experience an all-in-one solution with advanced features typically associated with a more expensive phone system. Do business anywhere by operating in multiple locations, and connect easily with audio and video conferencing. Save time with an easy to manage and scalable solution that grows with your business.
- Be available - Answer every call by giving customers a single local and toll-free number to reach you and your team in the office and on the go.
- Improve customer service - Help customers find who they’re looking for, with custom auto-attendant greetings and a call directory. Call monitoring helps you continually improve the customer experience.
- Adapt with your business - Designed to easily set up and easy to manage. Add or remove users, adjust your services, or integrate multiple locations. This solution flexes as your business grows.
- Manage costs - Minimize start-up costs with a low upfront investment versus a traditional office phone system. No fixed contracts, and per user pricing helps you keep costs down.
- Expand your market - Boost your local market presence with access to local phone numbers and a toll-free number that makes it easy for customers nationwide to reach you.
How it works
- Let us help you select the edition with the features that meet your needs.
- Create a plan for the primary user. This includes your main local number, toll-free number, auto attendant, and much more.
- Next, add users as needed. Each will receive their own individual number, extension, and voicemail.
- Add additional services such as IP phones, wireless backup and installation services.
Contact Us for a FREE Quote